We at The Vagabond Hotel Miami take the health and wellbeing of our guests, team members and all who visit our property very seriously. While standards of health and safety have always been of paramount importance to us, we are taking extra preventive measures, such as enhanced deep cleaning and disinfecting procedures and expanded public area protocols to ensure that our property is a safe place for you and your family.
COVID-19 Updates and Precautions
We at The Vagabond Hotel Miami take the health and wellbeing of our guests, team members and all who visit our property very seriously. With that in mind, we feel that it is important not to rush the comprehensive staff training required to implement all of our new enhanced safety procedures and plan to reopen on October 1st. Furthermore, we are taking this opportunity to complete some room upgrades that we think our guests will appreciate. New updates on our reopening will be shared here and across our social media platforms (Instagram: @vagabondhotelmiami, Facebook: Vagabond Hotel Miami). We thank everyone for their patience and understanding and look forward to welcoming you back to Miami, very soon. During these times of universal uncertainty, let's take care of each other, stay healthy, strong and safe.
While standards of health and safety have always been of paramount importance to us, we are taking extra preventive measures, such as enhanced deep cleaning and disinfecting procedures and expanded public area protocols to ensure that our property is a safe place for you and your family. This is our commitment to you and to the global effort in stopping the spread of the virus.
We are taking the following Health & Safety measures:
- Touch free Hand Sanitation stations are located throughout the hotel
- Wellness checks are performed prior to team member’s start of shifts
- Appropriate PPE for every member of the team, including Front Desk Agents completing the check-in and check-out process
- Limited contact check-in/check-out procedures. Transparent plexiglass shield has been installed in the lobby to separate guests from Front Desk Agents
- Ecolab products are used to continuously sanitize and disinfect high-touch surfaces including, but not limited to, the lobby, reception desk, room keys, doorknobs and handles, light switches and remotes, filters of the standlone AC units in our guest rooms
- Rooms cleaned, sanitized and sealed before guest arrival. Rooms will only be serviced upon request by our staff following our safety and sanitation protocols
- Rooms will NOT be reassigned for 24 hours
- Single use toiletries
- Robes laundered and sealed and available upon request
- Pool deck seating has been rearranged and spaced further apart in accordance with social distancing recommendations
- Fitness center usage is by appointment only to ensure that equipment is wiped down and disinfected between uses
In response to changing marketplace conditions, The Vagabond is committed to ensuring our customers experience flexibility during these challenging times. As such, for guests making new reservations for any future arrival date between today and December 27, 2020, we will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before the scheduled arrival date. However, please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.